The holidays are over, do you need recipe ideas for leftover ham? Aldi has had $3 off their bone-in ham for the past few weeks, so we have been eating a LOT of ham. I was running out of ideas of what to do with it, and then I remembered Pinterest exists, so here are my 5 favorite recipes for leftover ham:
- Coca Cola crock pot ham. I know, I know, it’s not “crunchy” in the slightest. But I made it for Christmas and it was delicious. I have also made this with apple juice and it was just as tasty, but not as caramelized.
- Ham salad. I got a Ninja for Christmas (and the angels sing), so I’ve been looking for every reason under the sun to use it. This isn’t the recipe I use, but it sounds like a good one. I make ours using honey mustard salad dressing, regular mustard, a hardboiled egg, and a pickle.
- Monte Cristo sandwich is our new favorite way to eat ham. Hands down.
- Everyone loves a good quiche.
- This crepe recipe. I made this for breakfast this morning and made a ham and mushroom filling with some salt, pepper, parsley flakes, and garlic powder.
What did I miss? What are your favorite ways to eat leftover ham?