Oh my goodness, ya’ll, logging in today was like a big hug from an old friend. I missed blogging like I can’t even tell you!
You see, this blog is now officially 3 years old. And when I started it 3 years ago, I paid for a 3 year hosting package. Hosting is basically online rental for the website. And then I forgot about it.
Fast forward to now, and the prices have gone up for renting online space, and I can’t afford the “best deal” of a 3 year rent again, at least not right now. But I received an email from an awesome new company offering me basically 3 months online rent in exchange for a review (coming soon, it’s awesome!!!).
And so, here I am for 3 more months. I have some plans for how to earn my rent, but I also wanted to reach out and let you know ways that you can support me in this expensive little hobby of mine (at no extra cost to you!).
- Make purchases through my Amazon link. Do you have a cookbook or a toy you are wanting to purchase? Clicking my Amazon link first allows me to make a tiny percentage (it varies monthly) of “commission” off your purchase.
- Share my book. Have you read the ebook I published this summer? If you enjoyed it, share it! Make a free affiliate account on Gumroad and email me at crunchyhippielife at gmail dot com so I can send you an affiliate link. You make 50% of all sales you bring in!
- Participate in challenges with me. Remember the Makeover Your Mornings and Makeover Your Evenings challenges I did? Those links are affiliate links. If you purchase through my link, I get a percentage of the sales.
- Do you just enjoy my writing? Share blog posts that you like, inspire you, make you laugh, or challenge you. It costs you no money at all but it helps me reach more readers!
- Sign up for my email list. Seriously, it helps.
Ya’ll are my tribe and I absolutely love getting to share life with you. I would love to continue to do that for much longer than 3 months!
Tomorrow, let’s get back to finishing up that Makeover Your Evenings challenge. And then I have more posts to share (coming soon: how to earn gift cards fast, 4 things to put in your coffee that might surprise you, and more!).